Victorian Garden Lamp Post With Circular Planter
A classic blend of our traditional black Victorian lamp post and our robust circular garden planter. This lamp post is sure to make a perfect crowning touch to any garden, driveway or patio setting.
Each lamp post is manufactured from high-quality raw materials with the base being solid cast iron and the lantern being handmade from galvanised steel. The whole unit is then finished in a signal black.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
Total Height: 2.3 metres (7ft 4")
Lantern Height: 600mm (23⅝")
Frog Collar Diameter: 50mm (2")
Post Base: 160mm (6¼") square
Total Height: 2.7 metres (8ft 7")
Lantern Height: 700mm (27½")
Frog Collar Diameter: 70mm (2¾")
Post base: 200mm (7⅞") square
Total Height: 3.25 metres (10ft 5")
Lantern Height: 870mm (34¼")
Frog Collar Diameter: 80mm (3⅛")
Post base: 260mm (10¼") square
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 26cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior quality cast iron Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base with a circular, wrought iron design planter
- The Lamp Post base features four precast anchoring points for straightforward installation
- Free mainland UK delivery
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional signal black.
- Free brass bayonet bulb holder ready for wiring
- Bespoke non-returnable item
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.