Victorian Lamp Post 3.25m
Free mainland UK delivery & free guaranteed '4000 hour life' bulb with dusk till dawn light sensor!
The jewel in our crown, this lamp post set is a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise mastered over the past 3 decades. Standing over 3.25 meters tall and weighing over fifty five kilograms, this is period architectural lighting at its very best.
The lamp post base is made from solid cast iron and contains a central tunnel in which the electrical cable is fed. The lamp post shaft is made from quarter inch thick wrought iron which is galvanised and powder coated black. We have included a few images within our gallery of our glorious 3.25m set installed against the stunning backdrop of Snowdonia, for further details about this project and more images visit our blog.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Height: 3.25m (10ft 8")
Post base: 260mm square
Inspection chamber sizes approx:
Total internal height 53cm
Width at bottom 18cm
Width at top 10cm
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Victorian Lamp Post
- 10 Year Lamp Post Guarantee
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and handmade lantern featuring a hinged door for easy bulb replacement.
- Heavy-duty, weighing over 58kgs
- Each Lamp Post features an inspection hatch at the base for ease of wiring.
- Free mainland UK delivery
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional black heavy duty powder coat.
- Free Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring & masonry rawl bolt
- Lamppost column is finished in RAL 9004 - Signal Black
- Previously supplied to: Leeds Castle, Period Drama "The Paradise", Tattersalls at New Market Race Course, Rushton Hall and the Imperial War Museum London & Manchester