Victorian Lamp Posts 2.3m - Best Seller
Free "Next Working Day Delivery" on orders placed before 3pm.
From the precise raised pattern on the solid cast iron base to the quarter inch thick rolled steel centre, this lamp post is authentic in every detail. The lantern is handcrafted using solid steel. The lamp is finished with the fitting of perspex panels a stronger and more durable alternative to glass.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread.
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10-year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Victorian Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and handmade lantern with hinged door for easy bulb replacement
- Heavy-duty, weighing over 21kgs
- Free mainland UK delivery
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional signal black.
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring - suitable for use with LED energy efficient light bulbs
- Wooden template of the precast anchoring points at the lamp post base
- Each lamp post features an electrical inspection hatch at the base
Post base:160mm square
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.