Dual Headed Victorian Lamp Post
Our dual head mansion light is perfect for illuminating a large area of garden or driveway, standing a towering 3 metres tall, it features a large cast iron base with detailed Victorian motif pattern. The base features a built-in inspection hatch, which allows for easy access to any control equipment you choose to put in place.
The base, has four precast anchoring points, for straight forward installation. The dual arms, are cast from single sections and support two handmade Victorian lanterns. Each lantern is made by hand to a superior specification.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Perspex panes, a stronger and safer alternative to glass
- Two heavy duty brass bulb holders, suitable for use with energy efficient bulbs - ready for wiring
- Solid brass connection nuts with attach the lantern to the frog bracket
- Both lanterns have built in reflector plates, which direct light downwards to create a lovely ambiance.
- Due to the lantern heights, this is perfect for areas which require a large radius of light
- Our Lamp Posts all have a 10 year guarantee.
- Two Free Dusk till Dawn Energy Efficient Bulbs, guaranteed for 8 years.
- Free mainland UK Delivery.
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
Beautiful 3 metre Mansion Lamp Post
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.