The Double Duke Lamp Post
The Double Duke lamp post, is designed for all those with a larger frontage or garden, which requires additional boost in light coverage. The lamp post itself is Victorian in inspiration and is manufactured from cast and wrought iron combination.
The beautifully detailed brackets are cast in a single section and specially engineered to fix perfectly to the post. The lanterns are hand made, and finished in a signal black.
The base features ready to use anchoring points and the lanterns are supplied with ready to wire bayonet bulb holders. If you're looking for something which carries an authentic mark of distinction, the 'Double Duke' set is perfect.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004