The Palace Triple Headed Lamp Post
Ideally situated within large expanses of lawn or driveway, the triple headed Victorian Lamp Post is substantially built and where necessary provides much higher levels of ambient light coverage.
Each lantern is hand made, galvanised and then powder coated black, supplied with heavy duty brass bulb holder ready for wiring. Each lantern also features a hinged door for easy bulb replacement. A truly magnificent lighting feature, this design seamlessly combines drama and functionality with stylish elegance.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Lamp Post
- 10 Year Lamp Post Guarantee - built to stand the test of time.
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made lantern with hinged roof for easy bulb replacement.
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holders ready for wiring - suitable for use with energy efficient light bulbs.
- Easily installed by a qualified electrician.
- Pre cast anchoring points at the base for straight forward installation and free masonry rawl bolts.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a Signal Black
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.