“Holyrood” 2.3m Triple Headed Black Victorian Lamp Post
The triple-headed triumph that is the Holyrood design captures the essence of traditional street lighting at its very best. Each of the classically styled black Victorian lanterns features robust panes of perspex which are framed by exquisite corner motifs.
The cast iron lamp post has been fitted with two sculpted brackets which have an elegant and unique curved shape.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10-year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Perspex panes, a stronger and safer alternative to glass
- Three heavy duty brass bulb holders, suitable for use with energy efficient bulbs - ready for wiring
- Solid brass connection nuts which attach the lantern to the frog bracket
- All lanterns have built-in reflector plates, which direct light downwards to create a lovely ambience.
- Due to the lantern heights, this is perfect for areas which require a large radius of light
- Our Lamp Posts all have a 10-year guarantee.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a signal black.
- Three Free Dusk till Dawn Energy Efficient Bulbs, guaranteed for 8 years.
- Free mainland UK Delivery.
Frog Collar Dia: 50mm
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.