Triple Headed Empress Lamp Post
We've spent over 25 years dedicated to the art of outdoor lighting and the Empress is one of our proudest achievements. The lamp post itself carries our normal cast iron pedigree, built to last and standing a towering 3.2 metres tall.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron and copper
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior quality cast iron Lamp Post
- 10 year Lamp Post Guarantee
- 3 hand forged highly polished large copper lanterns with hinged doors for easy bulb replacement
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and handmade lantern
- Heavy duty, weighing over 70kgs
- The Lamp Post base features four precast anchoring points for straight forward installation
- Free mainland UK delivery
- Free brass bulb holder ready for wiring
Height: 3 metres max
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.