Copper Victorian Garden Lamp Post 3.25m
The Victorian lamp post sets we create are iconic, faithful reproductions of original street lamps used throughout England many years ago. Adopting the same design and manufacture principles as the rest of our range but featuring a lantern created completely from premium quality copper these lamp posts really are a sight to behold.
The copper lamp has been finished in a protective lacquer which if required can be regularly renewed to make sure the lantern keeps its brilliant mirrored finish, or it can be left to age and patina naturally where it will eventually take on a beautifully aged verdigris colouration.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Height: 3.25m (10ft 8")
Post base: 260mm square
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made lantern with hinged roof for easy bulb replacement.
- Heavy duty, weighing over 20kgs.
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring - suitable for use with energy efficient light bulbs.
- Easily installed by a qualified electrician.
- Pre cast anchoring points at the base for straight forward installation and free masonry rawl bolts.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional signal black.
- The complete set is supplied ready for easy installation with fitted BC22 bulb holder.
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.