Large Black Victorian Hexagon Lamp Post
The ultimate in Victorian outdoor lighting, the large lamppost is a feat of manufacturing craftsmanship. The finest materials are used in order to create this stunning piece of architecture, wherever placed this will surely become the focal point of your garden or drive.
We recommend a qualified electrician and builder is used to complete installation. If you're looking for quality, design and something truly spectacular, this is the lamp post for you.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
Post base: 260mm square
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.