Small Victorian Hexagonal Lamp Post
Free mainland UK delivery & free guaranteed '4000 hour life' bulb with dusk till dawn light sensor!
This superior cast iron outdoor lamp post is a twist on the original square Victorian designs. The base is manufactured from a solid section of iron, the pole is forged from a piece of thick rolled steel and the lantern is hand sculpted from sheet steel. The hexagonal shaped lamp is a testament to the skill of our metal craftsman, not to be confused with cheap light aluminium alternatives.
This outdoor lamp post is built to last and is an exemplar example of true quality and design. Each light is supplied with a free brass bulb holder and clear Perspex panels, which are a stronger more durable alternative to glass.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Post base: 160mm square
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: Solid cast iron
- Lamp post column is finished in RAL 9004 - Signal Black
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.