Copper Outdoor Low Level Light
This beautiful example of low level outdoor lighting is hand crafted from the highest quality copper. The lantern has a wonderfully polished finish and has been lacquered for added protection. Each acrylic glass panel has been adorned with an ornate motif lending character and charm to your garden or grounds.
The lamp also features a solid brass bulb holder and an internal reflector plate. The garden light has been paired with a classic pillar lamp post that makes for ideal path way and more targeted illumination.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
For further information on the aging of copper, please follow this link:
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
Mounting plate: 16cm Squared