Antique Brass Dorchester Path or Driveway Light
Free mainland UK delivery & free guaranteed '4000 hour life' bulb with dusk till dawn light sensor!
The antique finish and simple yet classic detailing ensures that the Dorchester driveway lantern is an exquisite outdoor feature. Hand crafted from brass using wonderfully traditional manufacturing methods this pathway light is a stunning example of truly period garden lighting.
The size and subtlety of the drive way post makes this lamp an ideal addition to brick pillars and paths. Supplied with a solid brass bulb holder and an internal reflector plate simply every enchanting detail has been taken care of.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
Mounting plate: 16cm Squared