Small Copper Victorian Hexagon Lamp Post
A superior quality cast iron garden lamp post, with Victorian period style base and ladder bar. The lamp post is finished with our stunning hand crafted copper lamp, which is polished to a high shine and finished with a very strong lacquer which protects the lantern from the elements.
Your lantern will be supplied with a free brass bulb holder and we do recommend a qualified electrician is used for installation. Our superior quality heavy duty black cast iron garden lamp post and stunning Victorian hexagon copper light are both manufactured using traditional methods and materials.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
Post base: 160mm square
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.