Large Cambridge Lamp Post Set 3.93m
The extra large Victorian lantern which graces the top of this grand lamp post is exquisitely authentic in style and detail. The clear panes allow for maximum output while the spinnings and finial enhance the traditional elegance of the piece.
The Cambridge is the largest set within our varied collection, offering magnificent height as well as timeless design. Supplied with a lifetime structural guarantee, see additional details for product specification
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made lantern with hinged roof for easy bulb replacement.
- Heavy duty, weighing over 20kgs.
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring - suitable for use with energy efficient light bulbs.
- Easily installed by a qualified electrician.
- Pre cast anchoring points at the base for straight forward installation and free masonry rawl bolts.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a signal black.
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.