Extra Large Copper Victorian Lamp Post 3.7m
A truly impressive example of Victorian craftsmanship, design and build quality. This 3.7-metre tall lamp post features a large built-in removable inspection panel at the base. The panel allows easy access to the electrical circuitry ideal for locating a fuse cut out, junction box or even external grade plug socket. As seen in the imagery this post has been produced to an exceptional level of detail and quality.
The base and ladder bars are manufactured from cast iron and the central section from handmade wrought iron, the effect is a beautiful piece of unprecedented period lighting designed to last generations.
The traditional lantern top has been handcrafted from genuine sheet copper and features a universal B22 bayonet cap bulb holder fitting that is ready for wiring.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior Quality Extra Large Cast Iron Victorian Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made copper lantern, featuring a hinged door for easy bulb replacement
- Heavy duty, weighing over 20kg
- Free mainland UK delivery
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional signal black.
- Free Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring (either BC or ES fittings available)
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.