Swan Neck Lamp Post 2.46m
Heavy duty cast iron lamp post and swan neck lantern set available with either traditional black or striking pure copper lantern. The swan neck lantern design dates back to the early 1900s and with a top mounted bulb fitment offers optimum light distribution and coverage.
The lamp post comprises of a heavy duty cast iron base and ladder bars and a thick rolled centre section. The lamp is formed by hand using galvanised sheet steel which finishe din a signal black or pure polished copper.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Victorian Lamp Post
- Easily installed by a qualified electrician
- Victorian Swan Neck Lantern
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made lantern
- Heavy duty, weighing over 21kgs
- Free mainland UK delivery
- Free BC22 brass bulb holder ready for wiring
- Free masonry rawl bolts for fixing the lamp post in position and ply wood fixing point template.
- The post base features a concealed inspection hatch ideal for use with a fuse cut out or to house a junction box.
Height: 2.46m approx
Post base: 160mm square
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.