60cm Copper Victorian Lantern
Our standard lantern but with a twist. The polished copper finish is a spectacular addition to any lamp post. The lantern is supplied with a free brass bulb holder which is able to accommodate up to a 500 watt bulb. We recommend the use of a qualified electrician for installation.
Suitable for use with patio lamp posts and gate posts, small wall mounting brackets and small lamp posts.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
Frequently asked questions
Will this lantern fit my Lamp post?
All our Lamp Post Lanterns are supplied to a range of standard Lamp Post sizes, however if you're concerned whether you have a good fit, do not hesitate to contact us. Our Lantern brackets can generally be adapted easily to meet any requirements.
Is the Lantern ready to be installed?
All of our Lanterns are supplied with a heavy duty brass bulb holder, meaning your lantern will be ready for installation. We always recommend customers use a qualified electrician.
How quickly will my Lantern be dispatched?
Typically all products are dispatched within 48 hours, our entire Lamp Post top range is supplied with free delivery. Please note, during in peak demand periods delivery can be longer.
- Turned and shaped by hand using authentic manufacturing techniques
- Supplied with free mainland UK delivery
- Free heavy duty brass bulb holder ready for wiring
- Fitted with perspex panes not glass. Perspex is safer, stronger and offers the same crystal clear transparency.
- Contains a specially designed internal reflector plate, which directs light towards the ground.
- Has a hinged door, for easy bulb replacement
Across top: 24cm
Across bottom: 12cm
Lantern height: 26cm
Inner diameter frog bracket: 5cm
Total height: 60cm.