Antique Brass Dorchester Traditional Lamp Post 3.25m
Our large traditional lamp post standing over 3.2 meters tall is in a class of its own. Firstly the base and ladder bars are manufactured from a high grade cast iron, forged using traditional methods by our master craftsman with decades of experience. The lamp post core is a hollow centre section made from a single piece of thick rolled steel.
After the metal components are formed they are painted in a signal black, which creates the attractive finish and provides a protective coating to the metal. The lanterns are formed by our master sheet metal workers and supplied unwired with a free brass bulb holder and free delivery.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Post base: 260mm square
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004