“Sandringham” Belgravia Lantern and Fluted Lamp Post Set
The exquisite detail and unrivalled craftsmanship of this design is nothing short of majestic. The combination of our entirely unique Belgravia lantern with a beautifully fluted lamp post is effortlessly striking. The triangular base features three pre cast fixing points alongside charmingly period embellishments.
The light encompassed a singular piece of hand blown glass which is encased by robust rods of solid brass. Both the wonderfully unusual frog collar and extended finial epitomise the level of quality and the attention that has been paid to each element.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
Height 2 metres
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.