2.2m Double Head Victorian Lamp Post
This glorious, double head version of our Victorian lamp post has all of the same period stylings but utilises a pair of black lanterns for a high level of light output and coverage. The galvanised steel lanterns are held in place using a pair of specially designed, ornate, cast aluminium brackets.
Each lantern features a white reflector plate to help dissipate light downwards along with 4 toughened Perspex acrylic panes. The lantern also comes pre-fitted with a bayonet (B22) bulb holder which is supplied ready for wiring.
The lamp post itself is supplied with a solid cast iron base, which has 4 pre-cast mounting points and a built-in inspection panel for easy access to any wiring.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
- Perspex panes, a stronger and safer alternative to glass
- Three heavy duty brass bulb holders, suitable for use with energy efficient bulbs - ready for wiring
- Solid brass connection nuts with attach the lantern to the frog bracket
- All lanterns have built in reflector plates, which direct light downwards to create a lovely ambiance.
- Due to the lantern heights, this is perfect for areas which require a large radius of light
- Our Lamp Posts all have a 10 year guarantee.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a signal black.
- Free mainland UK Delivery.
Height (Top of Post): 1.86m
Height (To Lantern Bracket): 1.6m
Width: 820mm (32.2")
Post base: 160mm (6¼") square
lantern Frog Collar Dia: 50mm
Total Height (inc Lanterns): 2.2m
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.