The Bayswater Lamp Post
The Bayswater outdoor lighting set features two of our luxury copper hexagon lanterns which are carefully hand turned by our master craftsman. Each Hexagon lantern is finished with a tough stove lacquer to prevent corrosion by the elements.
The Bayswater lighting set is supplied with our cast iron Victorian lamp post and heavy duty period scroll brackets.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10 year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
For information on installing your lamp post click here.
For information on caring for your lamp post click here.