Lamp Posts - 30 stunning period designs
We're very proud of our long history and manufacturing heritage, our company continues to lead the way both in terms of traditional craftsmanship innovation and creativity. We're confident that with the guidance of our founder Eric still strong and the new generations of our family joining the business, that we'll continue for another 25 years and more.
For more information on how to maintain your lamp post please click here.
"Dedicated to the Art of Ironwork"
Five reasons to choose English Lamp Posts:
- Each Lamp Post is supplied with a 10 year guarantee
- Each Lamp post is manufactured from solid Cast Iron, using traditional tools and techniques used for the last 25 years.
- Each lantern is formed by hand and supplied with perspex panes not glass! Perspex is a much stronger, more durable alternative, offering the same level of transparency.
- Each lantern is supplied with a free brass bulb holder ready for wiring.
- Free delivery to all mainland UK addresses.
There are no products matching the selection.
English Lamp Posts Innovation
In production soon: The Duchess Copper Lamp Post
Whilst these products are still very much on the drawing board (or more likely sketched out on an old pad by unsharpened pencil), we'd like to share them with you and we'd welcome your thoughts and feelings.
Shown on the left is our latest Garden Lamp Post innovation, featuring a decorative scroll rose arch style pillar with two copper top fix lanterns. We hope you like it!
In production soon: The Duke Double Headed Lamp Post
The Duke is a more classic and subtle alternative to the Duchess, still featuring our beautifully decorative scroll effect post, the Duke uses our black victorian style bottom fix Dorchester lanterns.
If you're looking for a more decorative and unsual way to light your garden or driveway, our Duke and Duchess sets are perfect. For early reservations please do not hesitate to contact us.