Miniature Victorian Lamp Post Set 1.5m
Free "Next Working Day Delivery" on orders placed before 3pm.
Unique to English Lamp Posts is our perfectly proportioned handsome and charming miniature Victorian street light.
The lamp post features a period cast iron base with a detailed Victorian-era motif. The lantern is hand forged in superior quality galvanised steel and powder coated in the traditional manner.
Supplied with a lifetime structural guarantee, see additional details for product specification.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Suitable for use with energy efficient bulbs
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10-year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap B22 - E27 available on request
- Material: solid cast iron
- Lamp Post is finished in RAL 9004 - Signal Black
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and handmade lantern with hinged roof for easy bulb replacement.
- Heavy-duty, weighing over 20kgs.
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring - suitable for use with energy efficient light bulbs. Easily installed by a qualified electrician.
- Precast anchoring points at the base for straightforward installation and free masonry rawl bolts.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional black heavy duty powder coat.
- The complete set is supplied ready for easy installation with fitted BC22 bulb holder.
- When illuminating a patio or an area of the garden, miniature sets are normally positioned between 5 and 10 metres apart for adequate light coverage.
- Complimenting bollards and spiked chain is available to keep areas of lawn or flower beds protected.
- Ideal for edging driveways.
- The lamp post can be refinished in any colour by special request. Popular colours include white and British racing green.
Post base: 160mm square