Traditional Black Pillar Post Light
Beautifully classical in design this pillar post light has been hand crafted for an authentic sense of traditional style. The lantern and pillar post are finished in a delightful and robust midnight black powder coating.
Inspired by the oil lamps that once lined our streets the pathway light features four panels of perspex providing a more hard wearing product while retaining the elegance of glass.
Supplied with a solid brass bulb holder and internal reflector plate, the set is a sophisticated addition to your drive way and looks simply stunning mounted on to a gateway pillar.
To be installed, tested and certified by a qualified tradesperson, your tradesperson may make product adaptations where required.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap BC22
- Material: solid cast iron
Mounting plate: 16cm squared