Copper Hexagonal Miniature Lamp Post - 1.5m
Unique to English Lamp Posts is our perfectly proportioned handsome and charming miniature Victorian street light.
The lamp post features a period cast iron base with a detailed Victorian-era motif. The lantern is hand forged in superior quality galvanised steel and powder coated in the traditional manner.
Supplied with a lifetime structural guarantee, see additional details for product specification.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
- Anchor Bolts: M10 with 10mm thread
- Bulb Type: dusk till dawn sensor bulb (supplied)
- Suitable for use with energy efficient bulbs
- Wattage: 60-70 Watts is Optimum, 200 Watts Max
- Base Measurements: 16cm squared (approx)
- Pad Size: between 2-3ft squared (approx)
- Guarantee: 10-year structural guarantee
- Amp Rating: 2amp
- Bulb Holder: bayonet cap B22 - E27 available on request
- Material: solid cast iron
- Lamp Post is finished in RAL 9004 - Signal Black
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Lamp Post
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and handmade lantern with hinged roof for easy bulb replacement.
- Heavy-duty, weighing over 20kgs.
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring - suitable for use with energy efficient light bulbs. Easily installed by a qualified electrician.
- Precast anchoring points at the base for straightforward installation and free masonry rawl bolts.
- All our lamp posts are finished in a traditional black heavy duty powder coat.
- The complete set is supplied ready for easy installation with fitted BC22 bulb holder.
- When illuminating a patio or an area of the garden, miniature sets are normally positioned between 5 and 10 metres apart for adequate light coverage.
- Complimenting bollards and spiked chain is available to keep areas of lawn or flower beds protected.
- Ideal for edging driveways.
- The lamp post can be refinished in any colour by special request. Popular colours include white and British racing green.
Post base: 160mm square