Chrome Contemporary Garden Lamp Post
Free mainland UK delivery & free guaranteed '4000 hour life' bulb with dusk till dawn light sensor!
Combining both contemporary and traditional design, this lamp post would make the perfect addition to any garden, driveway, or entrance. With its cast iron post finished in a midnight black powder coating, and its lantern finished in a bright chrome, this lamp post is a wonderfully traditional way to illuminate your grounds whilst adding a modern touch. Standing at over 7-feet tall, this lamp post is dignified and distinguished in every way.
Dimensions & Technical Specification
Height: 2.25m (7ft 4")
Post base:160mm square
- Supplied with a complimentary dusk till dawn energy efficient bulb, this lamp post set is ideal for illuminating a radius of up to 20metres with ambient light and also for use with LED or incandescent bulbs.
- The post is supplied with full ground anchoring kit and an inspection chamber with a removable panel. More information and pictures on the straightforward installation process can be found here.
- This lamp post is very heavy and robust, requiring two men to lift once assembled.
- The lantern is glazed with a high-grade acrylic glass which provides superb transparency and incredible strength.
- The post can be customised in colour and height when matching to existing pre-installed lamp posts.
- The post is also suitable for use with PIR motion detectors, details of which can be found here.
- For peace of mind, this set is supplied with a 10-year structural guarantee, subject to proper use.
- Supplied in ‘Signal Black’ Base Paint Finish - RAL 9004
For floral inspiration, flower planters can be made to fit around the post here or the post can be supplied with hanging basket brackets and matching baskets, for inspiration see the following.
To view the lamp post in the flesh or to speak to a lighting advisor, we have a large outdoor display area which is open 7 days for viewing. Alternatively, we do have ex-display models, which have been 'used', frequently available, which will be featured in our reclamation section here.