May Offer free Installation Kit & mainland UK delivery included.
Cast using traditional manufacturing techniques, this Lamp Post is authentic in every detail. From the precise raised pattern on the solid cast iron base, to the quarter inch thick rolled steel centre, period design flows from every angle. The Lantern is hand crafted using sheet steal, the traditional method of manufacturer. The metal is then pretreated and powder coated to prevent corrosion.
The Lantern is supplied with a free bayonet brass bulb holder which will provide years of trusty service. The Lantern is finished with the fitting of perspex panels a stronger and more durable alternative to glass.
- Superior Quality Cast Iron Victorian Lamp Post
- 10 Year Lamp Post Guarantee
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made lantern with hinged door for easy bulb replacement
- Heavy duty, weighing over 21kgs
- Free mainland UK delivery
- Free Bayonet Brass Bulb Holder ready for wiring - suitable for use with energy efficient light bulbs
- May Offer - Free '8 year life' bulb with dusk till dawn light sensor!
Installation pack includes:
- Dusk till Dawn '8 year life' bulb with dusk till dawn light sensor!
- Wooden template of the pre cast anchoring points at the lamp post base
- Each lamp post features an electrical inspection hatch at the base
- Masonry Rawl bolts for installation should you trades person perfer to use them.
Height: 2.30m approx, diameter: 60mm, post base: 160mm square approx, weight: 21kgs