Our Rochester Lamp Post lantern is the perfect replacement for any Victorian or Period Lamp Post. The lantern is the largest available within the range and is manufactured by hand, taking a painstaking two weeks to create each one. Each Lamp Post Lantern is available in a range of different sizes, depending on the overall height of your Lamp Post. Each lantern offers a different size of frog bracket, meaning we have a lantern suitable regardless of your lamppost diameter. The Rochester is manufactured using very pure copper sheet, which is hand forged into shape, the copper is then pretreated with a very tough stove lacquer which provides a barrier of protection against the elements.
- Each lantern is turned and shaped by hand using authentic manufacturing techniques
- Each lantern is supplied with free mainland UK delivery
- Each lantern is supplied with a free heavy duty brass bulb holder ready for wiring
- Each lantern is supplied with perspex panes not glass. Perspex is safer, stronger and offers the same crystal clear transparency.
- Each lantern contains a specially designed internal reflector plate, which directs light back towards the ground.
Dimensions: Height = 100cm, width = 43.5cm, frog diametre: 8cm
Frequently asked questions
Will this lantern fit my Lamp post?
All our Lamp Post Lanterns are supplied to a range of standard Lamp Post sizes, however if you're concerned whether you have a good fit, do not hesitate to contact us. Our Lantern brackets can generally be adapted easily to meet any requirements.
Is the Lantern ready to be installed?
All of our Lanterns are supplied with a heavy duty brass bulb holder, meaning your lantern will be ready for installation. We always recommend customers use a qualified electrician.
How quickly will my Lantern be dispatched?
Typically all products are dispatched within 48hours, our entire Lamp Post top range is supplied with free delivery.
- Manufacturer English Lamp Posts More Photos No