Copper Garden Lamp Posts
Garden Lamp Posts
"Family generations dedicated to the Art of Victorian Ironwork"
Each and every Garden Lamp Post is manufactured to our rigorously high standards. Our production methods stay true to the traditional techniques which have been used for over half a century. Each Lamp Post is manufactured from authentic Cast Iron, featuring a rolled steel central column. Each Lamp Post base features an embossed period motif and four fixing points ready for installation.
If you want something especially stunning for your garden, our hand forged copper lanterns will not disappoint. Each and every copper garden lantern spends countless hours, being shaped, formed and polished before the final protective layer of tough stove lacquer is applied. A heavy duty brass bulb holder is supplied free of charge with each and every set, meaning your lamp post is ready for installation. The lantern contains a set of Perspex panels which are a stronger and safer alternative to glass. Our garden lights look stunning on lawns, patios or driveways, perfect if you're looking to light certain darker areas of the garden or perturb unwanted visitors. All sets are supplied with free mainland UK delivery.
For more information on how to maintain your lamp post please click here.
- Superior quality and heavy duty Garden Lamp Post
- Stunning Copper Lantern
- Manufactured using traditional methods and materials, ensuring maximum life
- Supplied with free bulb holder
- We recommend all outdoor lights are fitted by a qualified electrician
- Free mainland UK delivery!
- Each and every Lamp Post is covered by our 10 year guarantee!
- Each Lamp Post features a built in inspection hatch at the base, ideal for wiring a series of driveway lights.
This large cast iron and copper lamp post set is manufactured to the pinnacle of Victorian quality and design. Standing over a staggering 3 metres tall, this is English architectural design at its very best. Each lantern features a large internal reflector plate which will light even the darkest corners of your driveway or garden. Please do not confuse this with inferior aluminium replicas, this is a genuine piece of period ironmongery built to last decades.
We highly recommend two things, the first is allowing a qualified electrician to complete installation, the second is too avoid a collision with your vintage sports car, the lamp post is very unforgiving.
- Superior quality cast iron Lamp Post
- 10 year Lamp Post Guarantee
- Hand forged highly polished copper lantern
- Beautifully detailed base, ladder bars and hand made lantern
- Heavy duty, weighing over 58kgs
- Each Lamp Post features a built in inspection chamber at the base. This can be fitted with a functioning plug socket, ideal when you may need electricity in other areas of the garden for hedge strimming or other maintenance activities.
- Free mainland UK delivery
- Free brass bulb holder ready for wiring
Height: 3.24m approx, diameter: 90mm, post base: 260mm square approx, weight: 58kgsLearn More
Considerations when installing a lamp post in your garden
- When creating the base for your lamp post, it is important to take into account the weight of the post, the gradient/slope of the garden and the ground type.
- Certain ground types can be particularly loose, especially soil or areas on a gradient. It is important that your tradesperson takes this into consideration and amends your base size accordingly.
- Remember whilst a 55watt bulb may initially sound low in output, at night the effect can be quite dramatic. We always advise trialling your lamp post with a lower wattage bulb, before making a decision on whether a more powerful alternative is required.
- As most customers are already aware, copper is a reactive metal, whilst all of our lanterns are coated in a tough stove lacquer, over time your lantern will patina down slowly until it becomes a rich verdigre finish.
- We always recommend a qualified electrician or tradesperson is used for installation. If you would like us to recommend someone to you, please contact us.
The materials we use
Each lantern is made by hand, using only the finest copper sheet which is painstakingly turned and shaped by our master sheet metal workers. We stay true to the original tools and techniques used for the past 25 years.
Looking for a day out?
Visit our Garden Lighting Display Area and get a feel for the build quality, sheer magnitude and diversity of our Lamp Post Collection. Open Monday to Friday and weekends by appointment, located at our main offices in Shropshire.