Metal Gazebos, Wrought Iron Gazebos - the Art of Ironwork
English Lamp Posts has been proudly manufacturing some of the most spectacular and grand Metal Gazebos for over 25 years. Throughout this time we’ve stayed true to one single rule. Ensure each and every gazebos carries the English Lamp Posts mark of superior quality and craftsmanship. Whether you’re looking for a traditional rose arch style gazebo, a period Victorian gazebo or even for a grand piece of garden architecture, we have an eclectic mix of some of the most ornate and decorative gazebos available within the UK.
If you’re interested to know what makes English Lamp posts so different, simply look at the weight of each one of our products to get a better understanding of the sheer gauge of materials and countless hours of metal turning, beating and welding which go into each and every one. Our claim to fame. In 2005 Michael Owen ex England footballer posed under our Victorian Scroll Gazebo just after getting married!
- Each of our gazebos goes through a special pre treatment process which ensures the metal is protected from the elements.
- English lamp posts is the UK leader is heavy duty impeccable quality gazebos and we have the celebrity following to show for it.
- Each gazebo is manufactured by hand, down to the very last weld, this ensures that each gazebo is of the finest build quality. We stay true to the traditional tools and techniques used for the past 25 years.
- We have one of the largest displays of metal gazebos available in the UK. To book a visit to our show area, please feel free to contact us.
- Our range is constantly expanding, taking inspiration from some of the UK finest traditional Victorian architecture. If you are looking for something specially commissioned for public or private use, please let us know.
Simply magnificent the Araminton gazebo is triumph in iron work, the beautifully ornate dome has been hand crafted from wrought iron. The lace work top and quality cast aluminium columns have been finished in a wonderfully unique iced sage.
Delightfully decorative even the columns and heavy base legs have been adorned with charming floral and ribbon twist detail. The Araminton truly is stunning, vintage in design while remaining entirely individual in style. This garden gazebo is sure to look just perfect in grounds both commercial and domestic. Our gazebos also make spectacular editions to weddings and celebrations, an extraordinary feature to make your day even more special.
Height: 452cm Diameter: 313cm Weight: 350kgLearn More
The Royale Gazebo is simply jaw dropping. Occupying over 50 square metres of floor space, this is the perfect host for a garden party or gala. Ideal for use with climbing plants, the Royale is often used to provide an area of light shade during the summer, offering an idyllic area to enjoy dining alfresco or to escape the suns rays with a glass of you favourite wine.
The Royale needs to be seen to be believed and understood, it is a masterpiece in iron. Suitable for installation on a raised plinth as shown, or on lawn areas.
The Royale is available as a Wedding Gazebo for hire, please contact us for more information.
Height: 3.65m Width: 3.7m Depth: 3.7m Archway width: 1.18mLearn More
Looking for a day out?
Visit one of the largest outdoor display areas of Metal and Wrought Iron Gazebos and Arches in the UK! View the entire collection, meet our team and find out more about the age old manufacturing techniques which ensures our magnificent gazebos are built to stand the test of time. Open Monday to Friday and weekends by appointment.